Common Core State Standards
- Thinking and Listening, Vocabulary
- Concepts of Print, Phonemic Awareness, and Phonics, Including Spelling
- Read/ Write High Frequency Words
- Listening and Reading Comprehension
- Informative/ Explanatory Writing
- Opinion Writing
- Narrative Writing
- Persuasive Writing
The Academic English Mastery Program
Please visit this link which will have specific grade level information and resources on our adopted AEMP program.
Please visit this link which will have specific grade level information and resources on our adopted ELD program.
Please visit this link which will have specific grade level information and resources on our adopted math program.
Counting and Cardinality
Operations and Algebraic Thinking
Number Operations in Base Ten
Next Generation Science Standards
Follow link for supporting resources designed for LAUSD Amplify Science for grades TK–8.
- Use the processes of scientific investigation
- Communicate using the science language and reasoning
- Understand the nature of science
- Investigate non-living things
- Observe and describe changes in day and night
- Compare changes in weather over time
- Identify how non-living things move
- Describe parts of non-living things
- Investigate living things
- Describe parts of living things
History and Social Science Content Standards
IMPACT: California Social Studies
Comprehensive curriculum designed to engage and motivate every student follow this link for more information.
Describe my neighborhood and my community
Tell how my neighborhood and school is the same as and different than others
Describe and show how to work well with others
Recognize and list the helpers in my school and community
Recognize and tell about important symbols and places in my school, neighborhood, state, and country
Tell how people earn money to take care of their families
Use geographic terms to explain and show to use maps and globes
Health and fitness have become major concerns for young people in our society. Developing healthy habits and taking care of our bodies are paramount to developing the whole child. Our sport court allows for both physical fitness activities as well as participation in a variety of sports and games. We will use this space for a wide range of outdoor fun.
- Participate in physical activities that develop skills in gross and fine motor movement
"I will see the best in each child and make sure I am nurturing as I educate."
(K Dual Language Teacher)